Walking Horse Shoes
Walking Horse shoes are available in a variety of steel sizes. All of the shoes are shaped for the front hooves except the one named Hind shoes.
- Centerpunched shoes have nail holes punched near the center of the stock to allow for a full fit.
- Toe Weights The nail hole placement on these shoes is similar to the Centerpunched. No heel caulks
- Light Shod are the lightest made of 3/8" thick by 3/4" wide steel.
- Hind shoes for the Walking Horse have heel caulks and a lateral trailer. They are available in 3 thicknesses of steel.
- Plantation Toe Weight 1/2" x 1½" steel with tapered heels
- Plantation Heavy Plantation shoes are 1/2" thick by 1 1/2" wide steel.